GdImageBox OCX is an Image Viewer Control delivered as ActiveX which supports many image formats like tif, gif, jpeg, png, wmf, wbmp, pcx, pnm, j2k, hdr, psd, tga, jng, exr, dds, ppm, sgi, koala, jbig and others...
With GdImageBox you can display image quickly, scroll image, zoom on area of an image, apply rotation, brows thought a multi-page tiff image...
GdImageBox can be used from any development environment that supports ActiveX/COM technology like Visual C++, Visual Basic 6, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, vb.net, c#, MS Access, Windev...
Major Features of GdImageBox OCX:
- Support from 1-bit,to 128-bits image color depth
- View image formats like like tiff, gif, jpeg, png, wmf, bmp, wbmp, pcx, pnm, j2k, jp2, hdr, psd, tga, jng, exr, dds, ppm, sgi, pbm, pgm, xbm, xpm, koala, iff...
- Retrieve metadata of an image: EXIF Tags, GPS Tags, IPTC Tags and Thumbnails
- Can display large image file
- Load image from an http URL
- Load image from an ftp URL
- Load image from an I-Stream or I-Unknown binary data
- Load image stored within a string or within an array of bytes
- Import Image from a Picture Box object
- Import Image from Clipboard data
- Import Image from an I Picture object
- Import Image from an H-Bitmap handle
- Import Image from a DIB handle
- Import Image from a GDI+ image handle
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer
- Advanced scrollbar and auto size features
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Built in tools including hand tool, pan and zoom, rectangle selection
- Move / Scroll the image by mouse drag
- Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to control, fit to page...
- User define Zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change image zoom or position with mouse wheel
- Smooth Scrolling
- Save and restore the specifies position of image
- And many other useful functions
Keywords: Image Viewer ActiveX, Image Viewer OCX, Image OCX, Image Active X, Access, Visual Basic, VB .net, Tiff Viewer ActiveX, Tiff Viewer OCX, Tiff ActiveX, Tiff OCX
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Windows