GdViewer Pro ActiveX is a High Quality Image Viewer ActiveX for .NET, vb6, Delphi, Access, RealBasic, C#, vfp, Windev and others that supports a lot of image format like TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WMF, BMP, WBMP, ICO, PDF, PDF/A, PCX, PNM, J2K, HDR, PSD, TGA, JNG, EXR, DDS, PPM, SGI, PBM, PGM, XBM, XPM, KOALA, IFF...
With Gdviewer Pro ActiveX you can view vectorial and bitmap images, change the display quality or use the Automatic Quality mode, zoom, print, rotate and flip, scroll, zoom on area, pan, define display area, play animated gif, display multipage tiff image files, display pdf files (optional), use defined zoom in or zoom out values, use keyboard and mouse to scroll image, set anti-aliasing display mode, use built in options menu...
- Multipage Tiff reading, you can change page easly
- Multiple image scaling algorithms (Antialiasing, Bicubic and Nearest Neighbor Interpolation ...)
- Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle, ojpeg, Jpeg, JBIG? compression
- Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits color depth images
- Import / Export image from clipboard, HBitmap, OLE Picture, Byte array, Stream...
- Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
- Flexible printing features with page auto fit and custom position
- Read Exif tags, GPS, Thumbnails, extra tags, IPTC tags
- User define display area
- Animated Gif Viewer
- Advanced scrollbar with smooth scrolling
- Aspect ratio and auto size control
- Build in contextual menu including many tools like area selection, zoom and pan
- Move the image manually (pan mode)
- Zoom enhances, zoom by height, zoom by width, fit to viewer control keeping the original aspect ratio or not...
- User define zoom and user define area zoom
- Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Change image zoom with mouse wheel
- PDF Viewer
- GdViewerCnt: Image viewer container class (like a vb picture box, can contain other controls placed on it)
Keywords: image viewer activex, pdf viewer activex, picture viewer, image viewer, tiff viewer, j2k viewer, view tiff, view j2k, jpeg, ocx, png
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Windows system