CCFinder is shorthand for Creative Commons Finder. CCFinder helps you to easily find pictures which were publicized under the Creative Commons License. CCFinder enables you to search based on specific usage criteria and shows you what you may do with each picture.
This means that you can re-publicize most of the pictures found, for example on your website. Additionally,
The main features of CCFinder:
* With CCFinder you can easily find download pictures with a creative commons license from Flickr based on your search terms.
* CCFinder let's you define how you want to use the picture (commercially, if you want to change it, etc.).
* It shows you an overview or a detail view.
* With CCFinder you can directly set pictures to be your desktop picture.
* CCFinder is very easy to use and already looks like a Windows 8 application.
The free version of CCFinder has no limitations regarding the amount of search criteria you will use or the display of pictures found or any other restrictions.
The CCFinder Pro version allows additionally to put color filter on the picture to change it's look.
Keywords: CCFinder, Creative Commons, pictures, photos, usage, Creative Commons License, download, desktop, desktop picture, color filter
Recent Changes: None. It is the first release.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, German
Additional Requirements: .NET 4.0 Framework