JobsFinder software application can be used by all people which are looking for a job, by recruitment companies which are interested by the new jobs on the job market, by human resources departments which are monitoring the job marketing from Romania. The main functionalities are described below:
1. Jobs Searching Module searches simultaneously jobs on main Romanian jobs sites. It is a main module of application and contains the search engine.
2. You can use for searching one or more filters (searching criteria) like keyword, city, domain, company, job type or posted date.
You can save the current filter and load it later to perform a new searching. Saving of filters in xml files allows you to save a lot of time.
3. Module for editing of own job lists. Editing of own jobs list it is very simple and intuitive in the same time. You have to make drag and drop of job from searching list into the own job list. When you are finished editing of own list you can save this list with a desired name on your computer. These lists are saved in xml format, you can copy them where you want, even on other computer and you can open them with other instance of application. Creating of own jobs list is a facility that allows you to build own lists with jobs, to save them on your computer and later to apply at these jobs.
4. In the own job lists you can mark as Applied or Unapplied for one or more jobs. This functionality allows you to be aware about the jobs for which you have already applied and you waiting an answer from employer side.
5. In the jobs lists you can find rapidly a job using an expression for searching.
6. Application interface is translated in two languages, Romanian and English. Customizable skins.
7. Automated update.
8. Jobs History for visited jobs
9. Sending mail with recommended jobs to other friends
Keywords: job, jobs, jobsfinder, jobs finder, finder, myjob, ejobs
Recent Changes: Update components
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Romanian
Additional Requirements: .NetFramework 2.0