Guitar and bass is a FREE software for fretted instruments, such as Guitar, Bass, Banjo, and Mandolin. (New instruments and tunings can be added too).
You'll get everything a musician need, including: Scale/chords/intervals references and exercises. A Tablature viewer and editor. Ear training exercises. And practice tools.
- It's FREE !
- Supports various instruments, tunings. Guitar (6, 7 string), Bass (4, 5 string), Banjo (4, 5 string), and Mandolin are supported by default.
- New instruments, tunings, chords and scales can be added easily.
- Complete scale/chords/keys reference.
- Tab editor with a Tab library function. Quickly browse all your tabs.
- Theory exercises.
- Ear training exercises: Chords, scales, keys, intervals, and fretboard notes. Great for any musician!
- Fretboard notes exercises: Learn the notes on the fretboard.
- Advanced metronome.
- Jam band: Quickly write a chord progression and play over it with this tool.
- Audio samples from real guitars used.
Keywords: guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, chords, scales, music theory, ear training, exercises, intervals, fretboard
Recent Changes: Not Established
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Additional Requirements: Not Established