JFuse Movie Splitter ([url removed] can help you split a large AVI, MPEG, RM, ASF, WMV, 3GP, or MP4 Video file into smaller movie clips. You can extract multiple segments of any size, multiple pieces with specified size or duration. Using the built-in media player, you can easily setting precise time or the selection as needed. The output formats can be 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP3/MP4/MPEG, RM/RMVB, PSP, MKV, VOB, WMV, WMA and etc.
JFuse also splits large movie files into smaller files. Simply choose the file you want to split, select the number of files it should be split into, and give them a base name, and click a button. It is an extremely quick and simple way to split movie files for galleries, storage issues, or any other reason.
* Intuitive interface helps you split video files in a light-hearted mood.
* Support splitting AVI, Divx, MPEG-4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB video files, Real Media(.rm, .rmvb), MP4(.mp4, .m4a), 3GP(.3gp, 3g2), MKV, FLV, VCD (.dat), AC3, MPEG Audio file, mp1, mp2, mp3.
* Support large video files, even larger then 2GB.
* Without installing avi codec, the AVI files can be also split in Direct Mode!
* Convert video files at a high speed yet without quality loss.
* Just feel free to use. No puzzling calculations or rocket science or know-how needed!
Keywords: Movie Splitter, Video Splitter, split video, split AVI, split MPEG, split VOB, split WMV, split ASF, split RM, split 3GP, split MP4, all-in-one splitter, AVI splitter, MPEG splitter, VOB splitter, WMV splitter, MP4 splitter
Recent Changes: * From now on, even if there is no Realplayer in your PC or laptop, the RM files can be decoded.
* Fixed--The bug related to the language of user account in an English OS
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft DirectX 8.1 or later runtime, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7