LojiklSweep is a flexible backup tools that can be twisted and turned, folded and moulded to fit almost any backup task.
LojiklSweep was created out of a desire to be able to customize an enterprises backup requirements. Something the that we could not manage to find in any other product. Some features include :
* A Simple yet effective User Interface
* A backup project defines what to backup, and scheduled tasks define when,where and how. This means...
o No need to tediously define what to backup for each schedule.
o Backup Weekly to your office server with Compression.
o Backup Daily to your second Hard Disk without Compression.
* Easily specify what to back up and what not to backup. NEW! Built-in "Providers" will automatically find where your mail is stored, where your documents are stored and include them in the backup.
* Advanced Timestamping lets you backup to folders that are created by using the Current Date, or just part of the date
For example :
o C:\Backups\Daily\#d# would backup daily, creating a folder for each day, and would cycle weekly.
o C:\Backups\%s5\%u% would create a backup using the current Schedule and the User Name i.e. C:\Backups\MonthlyBackup\John
* Easily restore files. Files are not hidden or disguised in anyway. Simply browse to your Backup folder or Compressed Archive find the file(s) or Registry settings you need and simply copy them back .
* Backup to FTP (in V2.0) and Online Providers (Comming Soon)
Keywords: Backup, Restore, Sweep, Clean, Lojikl, Backup, Veritas, Genie, Simple, Software, BitDefender
Recent Changes: A few fixes for New Projects and copying locked files.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0