This program is designed to optimize images, which subsequently can be placed on the Internet, sent by e-mail, pasted into a document, etc. Generally, all photographs formed with the help of high-quality camera have high resolution, low compression, so these pictures are quite large (up to several megabytes), which causes difficulty in their placement on the Internet. With this program you can convert (to optimize) these photos in such a way that significantly reduced their size, the quality remains quite acceptable. Optimization occurs by reducing the picture, reducing its size and adjust the compression rate. In addition, the program has several opportunities for full-fledged graphical editor. More opportunities are listed below.
- Reduce the image resolution in DPI.
- Change the image size in pixels, randomly and in proportion.
- Changing the image quality (the degree of compression).
- Image cropping.
Additional features (the possibility of a graphical editor):
- Adjusting the brightness and contrast of the image.
- Setting up color images (each color separately regulated - RGB channels).
- Adjust the sharpness of the image (Sharpen).
- Ability to convert color images to black and white.
- Imposition of an image "Sepia" filter.
- Placement of text in the image (any text, date from the EXIF header,
date of file creation) with the ability to customize the font type, color and font size,
ability to coordinate a text string in the picture, the angular inclination of the textual
strings, adjust the transparency of the text string.
- Opportunity to apply the settings to many photos (batch processing).
Keywords: image, photo, photo optimizer, sharpen, web, jpeg optimizer for web, picture, program, picture resize, photo resize, image resize, resizer
Recent Changes: batch processing added, text on image function added
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Pentium III 900 MHz with RAM not less than 128 megabytes