Glary Undelete is a free and easy-to-use yet powerful file undelete solution for FAT and NTFS file systems. It will bring back files emptied from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down. It will even recover files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
Glary Undelete works under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32,NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards.
* Supports FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
* Supports recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS
* Supports Basic and Dynamic Volumes
* Undelete files on removable devices (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.)
* Filter by file name, file date, size, recovery state
* Supports Windows XP/ VISTA / 2003 Server Operating Systems
* And more...
Keywords: undelete files, freeware, undelete data, ntfs, ntfs5, file recovery, data recovery, file restore, recycle bin, file restore, data restore, efs data recovery, undelete, unerase, recover files, undo delete
Recent Changes: Fixed some bugs.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Czech, French, German, Italian, Turkish
Additional Requirements: 20 MB free hard disk space at least,32 MB RAM